04 Sep BLG27 – How To Strategically Position Your Brand To Cut Through The Noise with Cate Richards
Cate Richards from True Entrepreneur started her career in consumer insights and she admits she would have been difficult to manage. She worked hard but had a love of travel which saw her leave jobs frequently.
She took the plunge to start her own business and she will go into the raw heartache which came with making leasing decisions just before social media took off.
Cate is very open and talks about her challenges so listeners can avoid some of the mistakes she made. She did manage to successfully pivot part of the business and it is doing very well with limited hands on work by Cate.
She gives good advise on how to strategically position your brand and she is very passionate about what she does.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to research your business idea before you launching
- How to position your brand
- Social media trends
- How to build a business around how you want to live your life
- How to use a Virtual Assistant
- How to protect your morning
Important links and mentions in the podcast
- Cate Richards LinkedIn Profile
- True Entrepreneur Website
- Team Bonding Website
- Telegram App
- Teleprompt + 3 App
- Buddhify App
- Get Pocket App
- Podcast: Unemployable, S-Town Podcast, The Dollop Podcast, Dear Sugar Podcast
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!