21 Nov BLG38 – How to get back what you miss most from leaving corporate with Steve Hui from Iflyflat
Steven Hui CEO of Iflyflat started his journey in corporate as an Accountant and worked for 11 years at one of the most respected banks in Australia.
He was always one to challenge the status quo and didn’t want to make up the numbers in corporate.
He gives some great advise on how to angle for a redundancy and the patience needed to start and run your own business.
Steve has created a great product which helps BLG members get back one thing they probably miss most from corporate.
What you will learn in the podcast
- How to angle for a redundancy
- The number one thing to focus on when you leave corporate
- The importance of networking
- How to travel business class for free
- Importance of simple messages in marketing your product
- What you can expect in income the first 3 years
- The importance of a supportive partner
- Daily habits which support Steve as an entrepreneur
- The cause he supports
Important links and mentions in the podcast
- Steven Hui LinkedIn Profile
- Podcast: The GaryVee Audio experience
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!