12 Dec BLG41 – How to market with authenticity in a modern world with Sue Mills
Sue Mills from Sassy Marketing started her career in one of Australia’s leading banks. After some years working in the medical industry, she left and took a started a new career. She was happy but not satisfied and wanted to start her own business.
She was successful from a financial perspective, but the hours were killing her. She self-assessed and went back to corporate to learn some important skills.
She then started a family and seamlessly went into her own marketing consulting agency.
Sue shares some great tips for business owners on how to market in a modern digital world.
What you will learn in the podcast:
- What skills she was missing in her first attempt at running her own business
- The importance of finding your tribe
- What challenges business owners face when it comes to marketing
- How to overcome the fear of rejection
- How to scale a team
- Prioritisation and focus
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Sue Mills Linkedin Profile
- Linkedin app
- Sassy Marketing
- Group App in Office 365
- Book: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Thank You for Tuning In!
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!