04 Sep My Top 10 Must Listen To Podcasts
I am a podcast junkie – that’s right. I always have a set of headphones within arms reach to listen to an episode.
I am fortunate to work from home, so I do a lot of multitasking. Be it hanging out the washing, walking the dog, picking children up from sport or waiting for their sport to end – I get the chance to listen to a podcast. I have always been an avid learner. It used to be books, however finding the time to read was a challenge.
I started listening to audiobooks, then found podcasting and have not looked back.
I listen at 2x - 2.5x speed and typically consume 1-2 hours a day. Click To Tweet
This inspired me to launch my own podcast in May 2017 called Build Live Give.
I interview ex corporate/career people building their dream business whilst living a great life and give back to a cause they care about.
I often get asked what do I listen to. Here is my top 10 podcasts.
- The Twenty Minute VC http://www.thetwentyminutevc.com/
- James Schramko Superfast Business https://www.superfastbusiness.com/tag/podcast/
- Entrepreneur on Fire https://www.eofire.com/
- Foundr Magazine https://foundrmag.com/podcast-with-nathan-chan/
- The Gary Vee Audio Experience https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/podcast/
- Mixergy https://mixergy.com/interviews/
- The Tim Ferriss Show https://tim.blog/podcast/
- Youpreneur http://www.chrisducker.com/podcast/
- The Startup Playbook Podcast http://startupplaybook.co/
- Virtual Success show http://virtualsuccessshow.com/
Love to know what you listen to so I can continue to enrich my life and the lives of others through podcasts.